Sunday, June 22, 2008

Boy or Girl???

So I really could post so much more...but I don't want to overwhelm you. So stand by for more fun and updates. 

I do have to say that Steve and I are going to find out what we are having on the 30th. Yeah...I am pretty cheap and refuse to pay to have fetal photo do it. So we will have to wait to see what the hospital has to say about the whole thing. 
To be honest I can't wait to find out what we are having. I will be pretty extatic either way. I have had feelings that it's a boy the whole time and Steve is convinced it's a girl. I guess one of us will be right. What do you think?

11 comments:

The Ballou's said...

My guess would be a boy... I am so excited for you guys to find out!!! Nicole told me she finds out on Tuesday.

Kerry said...

A boy!

Ashley said...

hmmmm....one of you is bound to be right. You are patient, i couldn't stand to wait, so i forked out the $$$ and went to fetal fotos at like 15 weeks.

melynda said...

you are patient, i went to fetal fotos too, i hate suprises(that take too long anyway!) i hope you have a boy, they are SO much fun. but i am sure girls are fun too!

Nicole and Kevin said...

I am going with everyone else and throwing my vote in for a boy (sorry Steve). Do you have any names picked out? Maybe Steve Jr. :)

How have you been feeling? Can you see your belly yet? You can see mine, but it looks way more like extra pudge than a baby belly. I will be grateful to look pregnant instead of chubby.

Nicole and Kevin said...

Oh yeah, I copied you and added a pregnancy countdown widget to my blog. It is kind of fun, except it makes it seem really far away :)

Luke and Marin said...

We are so excited for you guys!

Rob Dog said...

I have to say I am feeling a girl! I can't wait to find out! I keeping seeing great gift ideas so I need to know!!!

King Family said...

I say it is a boy. I am so excited for you guys to find out!

Alesha said...

I say boy! That is exactly how Phil and I were...and my instincts where right! I bet yours are too!

Shannon said...

Amy contrates on the new baby to come. Can't wait to hear what you are having. I ran across your blog on Ashley Loves. Just took a chance it might be you. I have a blog and if you would like to you can see my kids and grandkids and what Whitt and I are doing. Great to see yours. Shannon