Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's Up???

So, just an update for you.....our wireless router is down. I would not suggest D-Link if anyone cares. I guess the reason we got it is because it was cheap, although sometimes you do get what you paid for (as in this case!!)
So I am hoping to get the problem fixed this weekend, it's been down for a few weekends.

Coming soon.....
August Recap: Including the California Road trip Extravaganza, not so much! It was more like a trip from....well you get the idea!
Plus everything that has been going on in September!

Happy Blogging, look for updates and pictures soon!

6 comments:

Britney said...

Look how big your baby widget is!!! I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to see pics from your most awesome trip. The peaches are late this year, two more weeks!

Anonymous said...

You better get blogging sister because I had to see a pic of you prego on britts blog...Hurry or your going to have your baby and feel like you really don't have any time....I am just giving you a hard time!

Kerry said...

I can hardly wait. It seems like forever since your last post. I'm sure I'll see more frequent posts when you get a new server...I wish I had taken a picture of you painting Katy's room. Makes me mad when I forget to do stuff like that!

McKell Callister said...

Hey Amy, it's McKell Brems (Callister)! I'm a total stalker, but I looked Nicole up and she led me to you. It's good to see pictures of old friends. Congratulations on the baby! That's so exciting! I have a little boy that is 15 months old named Owen. You can see pics on my blog, but it's locked, so email me at mckell.callister@gmail.com and I'll invite you in. Joe and I just moved back to Cedar several months ago, so I've been running into college people all over the place. I wish I'd run into you or Nicole, or HOlly! You guys were my favorites. We sure had a good time hanging out in old Stadium wAY! Love- McKell

melynda said...

i would like to see some belly pictures!!!!

The Duncans said...

How's future mama? Hope you guys are doing well! Lets get together soon.