Friday, October 10, 2008

My Camera


Sorry for the late post....I took these pictures of my fiend Paul and his family back in August!!! Here are a few of my favorites!

I have always been interested in photography, kind of a hobby of mine. I have a Nikon D50 that I got 2 years ago on my birthday....I haven't looked back since!!! For my birthday this year I purchased Photoshop CS3. Like my sister says (fellow photographer), it's a pretty complicated program...but practice makes perfect!!! It cant fix everything because it all starts with a great picture. I am working on my photography website and will give you the link when I can get that up and going. I think practice makes perfect and am always looking for a new "subject" so let me know if you are interested!!! I cant wait to take pictures of our new model Katy when she gets here. I am hoping that I will feel up to it! Ha! Enjoy!



7 comments:

Arnell Family said...

Oh my gosh...that family so so good looking!!!!! You really emphasized their beauty...you are an amazing photographer!!!!!!! OH yeah...that's us!!!! WE ARE THE HAWTNESS!!

Anonymous said...

how fun!!! I wish I was a great photographer like you and Brit...I am going to ask for a good camera for Christmas so that I can at least take a decent pic of my kids!!!

Kerry said...

Cute pics Amy!!!

T.Irwin said...

Great pictures - definitely favs!

Britney said...

love em! I tagged you!

Brady and Britton said...

It was great to hear from!! Your photography is awesome. You are so talented. How are you feeing? What is your due date? I like the name Katy. :)

Eardley Fam said...

I had no idea that you were a photographer too!! You talented sista's you! LOVE the quilt you made too. I am so excited for you and your baby girl coming soon!