Monday, December 1, 2008

New Do

So phase one of my "hot mom makeover" is complete... although this is not the best picture to see it. Katie (sister) cut my hair last week. Surprisingly she cut off 5 inches! Wow I looked like a rag-a-muffin as Steve would call me. She also darkened it, I think it's just a shade darker than my normal color. Hey it matches Katy's dark hair now!!! Phase 2 will begin when I can hit the roads and start running again. Although this breast feeding thing is working too...my stomach is half the size it was in the hospital!!! More pics to come!!!

10 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Seriously, Amy, your little Katy is ADORABLE (and I'm not talking about in the way all babies are cute, either). She's beautiful. And you look very happy and content.

The Ballou's said...

Beautiful!

Britney said...

Love the new do. Getting a nice new haircut and color is the perfect thing to do right after you have a baby. Just gives you a little pick me up.
You both look so cute!!!

melynda said...

you look great. and i think katy looks just like you, she is so adorable.

Amy said...

Katy is so cute! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving:)

Anonymous said...

Amy...I totally love the picture of Katy on Brits blog...so so sweet! She really is a beautiful baby...and I am not just saying that, she really is! You look great...I know it feel stressful with the extra weight but it will fall off soon don't worry!

Luke and Marin said...

Very cute!!!

Sarah D said...

Hey Amy, I'm happy to share the spot... It is just off the Lehi exit. Go straight for a few lights and on your right side there is an antique store. The tracks and other fun buildings are just behind the store. Lookin' good!

Nicole and Kevin said...

Cute hair!!! I like the darker color! Katy is darling, I love the pictures you have taken of her. I can't wait to meet her.

Kara said...

Oh my word! Congratulations!! I just read your last three posts and I am glad to hear that all is well! It sounds like it was scary! She is so stinking cute though!!!