Friday, June 5, 2009

So I walk in the other day to find this.............

Steve and Katy cuddled up on the couch watching some good old Sesame Street! Seriously, can you get any cutter than this?

Steve has proven to be quite the Katy pleaser. Man, does that girl love her dad. *Flash forward with me to the future when her dates are coming to pick her up. Steve will be in the front room shining his gun, or getting finished with a conversation about how they'll never find the body if something happens to her. It's at this moment Katy realizes she misses the days of watchin' Sesame Street!*

For now I guess this will have to do. Steve better enjoy it because those boys won't stay away for long with a smile like that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Amy. I wish that my girls would cling to their dad like they do me. Ha! So funny tonight at our ward party Whitley was all giggly around this 12 year old boy...I was like um...should I be worried! Yikes!

Britney said...

Darling!!!

Kerry said...

It looks like they both really like Sesame Street. Cuteness!

Ashley said...

I love her. Seriously, she's even more adorable in person--and so chubby, I could squish her!! It was good to see you the other day, it's been forever.

McKell Callister said...

What a doll she's turning into. (Not like she ever wasn't) Congrats to you on the half marathon... I'm super proud. Someday I may dare to be so ambitious.