Saturday, October 22, 2011

3 x 12//September 2011

September 2011

Again, I realize that September is way over...and yet here I post. Because I remember nothing of September I have vowed to get October done ASAP so it's fresh in my mind. Also of note this month, I am realizing why Steve hates my "self portrait shots". We'll have someone else take them for October!

Anywho, September has left us.

Some highlights of September were:
- Camping up at Jordenelle again and going to Swiss Days with my mom. We had a blast camping with grandma. We did have one incident that mom forgot to bungie off the bed and Katy slipped right out when we put her to sleep! Poor thing. I think my mom still has a fresh picture in her mind!

We ate lunch at The Store. They had great sandwiches.

Katy thought Swiss Days was pretty fun. We actually got up earlier on Saturday morning and went into town. We caught the end of the parade. Katy covered her ears, she thought it was loud!

- Going to our favorite place, MOAB!
- Celebrating Steve's big 30th birthday!
- AND KATY IS POTTY TRAINED!!!! (That will be a whole post in and of it's self.

Something else to note for the month of September is how great of a husband Steve is. I have been feelin' super sick with this pregnancy and he has been so sweet. I don't remember if I was ornery or not with Katy (I seriously don't remember being so "testy"). I keep telling Steve that I am sorry. He just reminds me with a smile that I am pregnant, and he wouldn't be a pile of sunshine either if he was throwing up or on the verge of throwing up all the time! Dirty laundry and dishes are taken care of by Steve. He has been extra great about keeping the house clean, and I SO appreciate it. I am the luckiest gal around town.

Until October!

No comments: