Sunday, October 21, 2012

september 30, leaf collector


Well we decided after dinner one night that it was a good idea to go ahead and head up the mountain to catch some of the fall colors. We, of course, went up American Fork Canyon....seeing that it's our favorite.

Katy was in hog heaven because she is an avid leaf collector.  Unfortunately we went up a little later than planned so we couldn't get her any red ones, but I think overall she was a pretty happy girl. I know Will sure liked it up there

I think this kid is still trying to figure out what my camera is....I guess you have to start them young around these parts!


I know I always say it, but I think this kid is just happy when he can go ahead and be allowed out of his car seat. I cant blame him, with a view like this!


Katy is getting harder to take pictures of, even though she knows what my camera is. Usually I can snag one, especially if blankie is allowed in it!

Yup, I LOVE living in Utah.


So does Chuck. Ha...does he not look like an alien here? Well a cute cuddly one...like Alf!


Steve insisted on getting out and taking a picture at the summit....Sunday lounge shoes and all! Love you there mister!

1 comment:

Ken and Jos said...

I love to go and see the leaves, but sometimes we are lame and don't make it up to the canyons. Cute pictures!