Saturday, October 27, 2007

.workin' woman.

So I got a new job with the University of Utah. I am working with the Bone Marrow Transplant department with the Huntsman Cancer Hospital. My first week after trainig I went to Dallas Texas for a confrence. There were 4 of us that went down and we had a blast. I did feel bad leaving Steve because he got really sick!

And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. 
-John F. Kennedy


I think the most inspiring part of my trip was the Sixth Floor Meuseum for President John F. Kennedy. I guess it was inspiring to see all the things that he accomplished including creating the Peace Corps and all the advances he made in regards to civil rights


The "X" in the street marks the exact spot that he was shot. Good thing no cars were coming. 


This is from the "X" in the street looking back at the book depository where Lee Harvey Oswald shot him

These are some random shots I took around town








My work put us up in a beautiful hotel call the Fairmont. I think it can be compaired to the Grand America in Salt Lake. Here is a view from our room, we were in the heart of downtown.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Thanks for sharing your trip to Texas. Great pictures and stories. Looks like you got to see a lot...