Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hayden David Dahl

So here he is...this is the newest member of the Beardshall or Dahl family I should say. Steve's sister Robyn and bro-in-law Steve welcomed this guy into the family on March 21st. Steve and I were able to go over and take some pictures a while back. I have been so busy with other things to edit them, but this is one of my favorites. Poor Robyn has had to wait for them!!! More to come!!! Thanks Robyn! He is a good baby, knock on wood. He seems pretty laid back and happy go lucky. You can already tell that Robyn and Steve will be great parents, congrats guys!!!

7 comments:

anya said...

Love the picture Amy...
I'd love to get into photography one day. How's it going for you?

Britney said...

Love the picture Amy and what a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

Amy I didn't know you were a photographer and a good one at that. I would love to do that for a hobby but I guess that will have to happen when I don't have so many crazy monkeys runny around my house.
That pic of you on the side really does remind me of girls camp...crazy hair and all...I miss those fun young carefree days!

Rob Dog said...

Hey guys thanks for taking all those pictures! That one is great, can't wait to see how all the others are ! You guys are the best! Thanks again! LOVE!

Ken and Jos said...

He's cute! Send me your email to jos.stonebrook@yahoo.com and I will invite you to my "private" blog. It was good to see you on Friday.

Bryan and Haylie said...

hey Steve! it's Haylie (Burgon). i just came across your blog. how fun that robyn has a little baby! tell her congrats! we're at bryandhay.blogspot.com. keep in touch!

Kerry said...

Cute baby and that's a great picture! I hope you post some more and some of Lily's shoot also. . .