Sunday, April 20, 2008

I've been tagged....

10 Years Ago: 
Thanks to all of my friends doing the math...I was in 9th grade. I actually had a good time in 9th grade, I don't know if I can say that about my whole Jr. High experience. I pretty much was hanging out with Sheena and Holly every day having a blast. 

5 Years Ago: 
I am pretty sure to the day I was on my way to BYU Hawaii. I think that I was there from April 20th - June 20th. Steve was dropping me off at the airport. I went to Hawaii with Holly, Holly, Ashley and Nicole! I was living the good life as Ashley put it. I really think we saw and did everything that we set out to do. We had to get everything done on Anya's to do list! I was also on the phone every night with Steve missing him! I had a great experience. The thing I miss most is the laid back lifestyle. 

5 Months Ago: 
I was gearing up for Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays. Steve was in the beginnings of his field training as a cop. We were both done with school!!! Life was good!

5 things on my "To Do" list today: 
1. Visit somewhere I have never been before. 
2. Learn a new language or about a new culture. 
3. Make a difference for someone. 
4. Run a marathon. 
5. Become a mom. 

5 Snacks I enjoy: 
I don't know if they are snacks or not but here it goes...
1. Oatmeal, Cinnamon and Spice!
2. Instant Breakfast!
3. Any kind of fruit! Right now Watermelon. I can't wait for cherries!!!
4. Pez!
5. Olive Garden Salad and Breadsticks. 

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire: 
To be honest money is something that I don't spend a whole lot of time thinking about. I know there are so many things that I could do with it...but right now I am in one of the best places in my life. I am so happy with the situation that Steve and I are in. I think life is what you make of it. Life is not about things, cheesy as it may sound!

5 of my bad habits: 
1. Steve hates when I chew on ice. 
2. Eating myself to death when I go to Olive Garden!
3. There are really too many to name I'm sure!

5 places that I have lived
1. Taylorsville, Utah
2. Cedar City, Utah
3. Laie, Hawaii
4. Holladay, Utah
5. Riverton, Utah

5 jobs that I have had
1. Housekeeper at the Iron Blossam Lodge, Snowbird. 
2. Banks...U of U Credit Union and the Fargo. 
3. Substance Abuse Counselor, First Step House. 
4. Transplant Financial Coordinator, Huntsman Cancer Institute. 
5. Supervisor for Patient Access Services, University of Utah. 

5 things that people don't know about me: 
1. I want to be a photographer. 
2. I have to wear orthopedic shoe inserts! I have really high arches! 
3. I am an avid Longboarder. 
4. I love road trips. 
5. I am petrified of spiders!

5 people I tag: 
1. Britney Barker
2. Angela Duncan. 
3. Emilee Cannon. 
4. Rachel Davis
5. Tristen Arnell

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, that was so fun. Even though I feel like I have missed out on most of your life except maybe the first one. (I loved 9th too) Any way it sounds like you have done a ton of awesome things and I feel proud to know you. I am so glad that you are happy.

anya said...

Hey... loved that post... you are such a real person, and I love that! :)

Hey, so I have put some thought to the Banana thing... what if Lucas really is allergic! I keep feeding them to him too! Oops!

Britney said...

Fun Tag Amy! I've been craving watermelon too, have you found any good ones yet? You'll have too come up here during cherry season, we'll have to hook you up. The apricots just started to bloom this weekend...I can see the buds on our cherry trees, won't be long now. Yum!

holly said...

hard to believe that Hawaii was 5 years ago! I'm craving a beach trip!

Luke and Marin said...

Hey Amy! We have a blog now! It's lukeandmarin.blogspot.com
Happy blogging!

Kerry said...

Cute Amy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.