Monday, November 17, 2008

It's GO TIME for Team Beardshall....We're drafting a new player


In an attempt to update blogger nation Amy requested that, I, Steven Roger Beardshall update her blog and let everyone know she is in labor and it looks like baby Katy will be arriving shortly. (Oh, and don't get used to my witty and entertaining posts cause I am only filling in while Amy is unable, due to contractions and other labor related stuff. Cause I'm not gay!!!) After getting home from work at 3 AM Amy woke me up at 4 AM to tell me she peed her pants.  After both having a good laugh at Amy's expense we realized she didn't pee her pants at all but that her water had broke.  Well to make a long story boring we rushed to U med center and they told Amy it was "GO Time".  Amy is currently dilated to a 5 and has been blessed with marvels of modern medicine (the epidoral) and is saying it hasn't been that bad... I'm pretty sure its just because Amy's tough as nails.  After all the Team Beardshall motto is, "You can't hurt steel!!!" More updates to follow, unless I don't, cause sometimes I'm flakey, check my sister in laws blog cause she's a girl, and girls care.

8 comments:

The Ballou's said...

Yeah! I can't wait to hear the news and meet that cute baby!

Britney said...

Love it Steve!!! How fun to update from the hospital. Your so funny.

I'm waiting on pins and needles...so exciting!!!

Kerry said...

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! Cool post Steve...

Lance and Em said...

Can't Wait!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

we are so excited we cant wait to see katy and squeez her :) Love ya tasha, Adrienne, Jenn, Kiersten and Heidi

melynda said...

good luck amy!

Sarah and Brian said...

Good luck Amy!! And Way to go, coach Steve! Can't wait for Katy to be here. See what happens when Rosa and I cross our fingers?!?!?!?

Lizz Pizza said...

Hi Amy,

I don't know if you recognize me by my name, but I work across the hall at UUMG. Anyway, Jenn forwarded me the information about Katy (congratulations btw!!!) and I took a look at your blog. I was actually fairly good friends with your husband and know most of your friends!! Michelle Schmidt and I grew up together and Jon is also one of my really good friends!! What a small world!! Will you tell your husband Lizz Clayton said hello?!!! Hope you are feeling well! Congrats again!