Saturday, January 3, 2009

What up December!

December was so much fun. We had places to go and people to see. 
Here is a recap for ya'll...
Baby Katy RaNae with Aunt RaNae. Thanks for the name usage RaNae!

When we have errands to run and I ask Steve to hold Katy this is what happens! I thought it would help get him up, boy was I wrong! Cute picture opp none the less...


Katy has a great grip!

Her new favorite discovery...the boppy. It's the little things, isn't it?

White Elephant 2008! Thanks Jason and Holly for getting it all organized!
This is Ash and Muchy (Michelle). Ash has baby Oakley and Michelle has baby Katy. 

Steve and I were stoked to get the Jazz hats. Too bad they are too small for my head! Someone said it was because they were kids hats but I think they were just trying to make me feel better about my big head! I think we ended up leaving those there, too bad....we look good in them! 

Nicole and I with the kidos! It was fun to have someone so close in due date to me to go through the whole prego experience!

Holly, me and Sheen, and Gavin. Yeah I asked Dave to take a picture of us all....Ashley is to Holly's right and Nicole is to Sheena's left. Nice one Dave. Hey he warned me that he is a bad picture taker!!! Sorry Ash and Nicole. I wasn't able to get a pic of all the gals before everyone left! Maybe next year! 

RaNae and Katy with Steve and Hayden. Heidi had us over to decorate Christmas cookies. It was a blast. Steve even had Jordyn make him one. I am pretty sure that he got more than he was anticipating because I saw her lick her fingers more than once! Man I forgot to take a picture of it, it was beautiful!

Joanne with Hayden and Grayden at the Christmas Eve party. Thanks to Chris and Wendy for having us all over!

Carter and Jordyn and there funny faces!

We got a lot of snow on Christmas!

Katy and Brynn at my families after Christmas party!!! BFFs as Brit puts it!

13 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Great pics of all the Beardshalls! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday season. :)

holly said...

Wow Brynn is so big already how old is she? Dec was fun.. hard to believe it's already 2009!

Alesha said...

Love your December update. Katy is so cute! I seriously love her. Love seeing all the pics of your highschool friends too!

Kerry said...

Wow, an update...I'm so excited. Cute post and pictures!

Nicole and Kevin said...

It was so fun having a baby for Christmas!!! Katy is darling as always! Is she getting bigger? Oakley sure is :)

Rob Dog said...

Such cute pictures!! Crazy how much more snow you guys got!!

Britney said...

So cute! I love the pic of Katy and Steve crashed on the couch and of her in her boppy! What a sleepy head. great post!

Luke and Marin said...

How fun! Katy is a doll! It was fun seeing you guys!

Anonymous said...

great update ames. Katy is such a little doll baby! Hey and Brynns binki is adorable...i can't ever find ones that cute!

Tyanna said...

Oh geez, your baby is absolutely adorable. Love all that dark hair. She looks like you Amy.

T.Irwin said...

Love the pics! You guys are such a cute little family! You should be proud of that adorable baby (not that you aren't) :D

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!

Kara said...

Wow! I haven't seen a lot of those girls since, I think High School! It is fun that you all still get together :) So cute