Friday, September 25, 2009

This Little Piggy went to Market

Okay so I guess you get the "little piggy" joke with Steve right? Ha, I am so funny sometimes!

But besides me being funny, I also like to go to the farmers market down town. I know there are a TON that are closer, but you can't miss out on this one right? It was warmer than I expected, but not more crowded! This place was packed. I even talked Roger and Joanne and RaNae and Ken into coming.

Our treasure we found this day was honey butter from Knight Family Farms. One taste of this and I was in HEAVEN! Yum Yum in my Tum Tum!!! Highly recommended, the honey was good too. I have loved it on toast. We even got crazy and made scones. I'll have to double check when Katy can have honey (I don't think they can have that for quite some time) because she is really missing out!


The gang...Roger was on his phone!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

hey, we just went to that farmers market downtown last week! I've never been before and i loved it, i thought it was so fun!

Kerry said...

Looks like fun! Cute pictures! I went there with my sister about a month ago. Her friend has a produce booth and right across the street is Granato's Italian Market & Deli. You should stop there next time you go, so fun!

Anonymous said...

Yum that honey sounds fab...I am sad that I don't live up there to check out the farmers market...I guess I live next to a farmer and his garden is my market...but he doesn't make Honey butter...hmmm...bummer for me!