Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby Will Day 1

Steve did a pretty great job documenting this little hospital journey of ours. Please excuse my face...I can't pull off the "looking great"shots here. I will say that this first picture makes me laugh because I am feelin' good right after getting the epidural. 
Also, note worthy, would be the fact that my mom is pretty incredible in her timing and was there right after he was born. As you can imagine, we were a little pre occupied....so sorry I didn't get a picture of that. But I SO appreciate her being there for us. Thank you again for all the visitors and all the love and support. 

Baby Will, Day 1













4 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh Amy! He is perfect! These make me SO SO SO ( x100) baby hungry! I just want to snuggle him right up!

Ken and Jos said...

What a great job Steve did at documenting everything. I love how it's all in black and white!

anya said...

kudos to steve! love the moments he captured! congrats again guys!

jennifer anderson said...

you guys are very photogenic