Saturday, May 19, 2012

may 18


Steve and I got the pass of all passes for 9 bucks so we decided we'd use it. It was on the colder side on Friday but Katy insisted that she go on the bumper boats...and since I squeezed onto the airplane ride it was Steve's turn.
He looked at me and said, "I'm going to get all wet"...I told him to tell the kids to leave them alone if he didn't want to get wet. He laughed and said, "if we are going on the bumper boats, they we are going to win and get everyone wet!"
They had a kid following them around that did a pretty great job of getting them good! But they were victorious and got a few kids pretty good.







1 comment:

Tyanna said...

Amy--thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, they really made my day! Your pics of Will and Katy and your birds eye view pic are my favorites of this particular post...they remind me of the "old days" when Dutch was brand new and tiny and Sennah was all amazement & love when she got really close to him. It makes my heart ache just a little at the passing of time and those days being far away from us. I envy you in the friendliest way...you get to have those days now and see the friendship between them grow and get sweeter and sweeter. You are going to LOVE it more and more.
p.s. I also LOVE the chap-line around Katy's lips--SO CUTE!!