Sunday, June 3, 2012

June 2


she didn't hold on to it long and put her hand right up in front of her face as I was taking the picture!


summer snow cone season is upon us....I can't tell you how happy this makes me feel!


I'm honestly not sure how to get her to stop licking those lips sometimes...especially when her nose has been running non stop. I'm thinking allergies?


Katy was finishing up her "stupid food" dinner I made for the both of us while Steve was at work. I was done and working on dishes and heard her keep saying "abra cadabra" over and over. She then informed me that it was not working. I asked her what she was trying to do. She said, "Mom, I want to be a magician but I can't get these raisins to disappear!"


An annual tradition


She thinks it is so funny to try to fit or sit in baby brothers things. She has been especially smitten with the bumbo chair lately!


I try not to overdo it with the pictures, but sometimes I can't help it. She was not having it today though. I think she gets that from her dad!


This is what Katy looked like after she insisted dad go through the river multiple times....FAST on the 4wheeler! I think she has passed the test and is officially a Beardshall!

No comments: