Saturday, September 15, 2012

september 10 . super powers


I realize that the last few posts have given a new meaning to the "lazy days of summer" because we find ourselves in the same spots doing the same things...but can you blame me for having too much fun wasting time with these kidos?


As I looked at Will (this particular day) I realized that we all have super powers.


Will's super power, lately, is to roll over.


Really slowly...


Oh getting tired here. That rolling over is hard work...


So is all the drool this kid produces....


But he's always so happy when he gets to his back....


And although its not a super power, he has the cutest hands and toes....


Katy's super power (aside from being a person I'd like to spend all my time with because she is so much fun), is to fly.


And make me laugh so hard I almost drop her head on my head....


And it's the care free times like this that I love my job the most....


And that always makes me feel like a superhero....


****ha ha I wrote august 10, instead of september on todays picture....too lazy to change that!

1 comment:

Britney said...

I'm so impressed with Will! I didn't know he's rolling over!