Thursday, September 13, 2012

september 7


So lately Katy really is hating the camera. It's not like I have it in her face all the time (ha ha, who am I kidding?)! Well I whipped it out the other day when we were cleaning and lounging in our PJs, to take some pics of Will.




Then I thought it would be funny to see what his little bald head would look like with a mop on top of it....



Not sure he appreciated my thoughts on the matter.


Oh bummer....morning face for Amy. Hey still gotta take one for the team and post the memories, right?


Well Katy heard us from her room and decided to come and take a look at what we were up to.


And this started happening....


And this...


So glad Katy decided to join us for our fun. I'll try to make it fun next time I want to take a picture of her. She's always a good reminder that sometimes you just need to make a funny face!

4 comments:

melynda said...

oh my heck you kids are CUTE! i love the picture of your hair on wills head, too funny:)

Lacey said...

Beautiful pics! I agree with Melynda, you're kids are so cute!

Ken and Jos said...

Love this!

Tyanna said...

LOVE all the pictures that go along with this post! I had to have Kris come look at the computer to see how handsome Will is. I said " Doesn't he make you want to have another one?"....And he agreed that "Yes, if we could get one that looks just exactly like him!" He is such a cutie! I love the pic where you put your hair on his head--hilarious!! There are so many fun times that await you with these two kiddos. They will be best of friends and you will just continue to LOVE it!