Monday, February 18, 2013

January 12

So I am going to try something here....although I forgot this day until later (hence the lack of variety here), but I am going to try the 12 on 12 challenge. Which basically means I am going to try to take 12 pictures of my day on the 12th of each month. So here is January for ya!




Katy made her bed this day and put her polar bear on at the end for a final touch.


Chuck has a pretty easy and care free life. He is just as lucky to have us as we are to have him.


Katy has a tendency to take her shoes and socks off at every chance she gets!!!! (anyone else have this problem?) This has now translated to her american girl doll as well. I keep telling her that we are going to loose those tiny socks and shoes.


Katy formed her own rock band this afternoon.


Chuck wanted to be a groupie with Will...


But got board instead. Not sure why, this was an amazing performance!


What???


Sometimes I think Will's long eyelashes make him look like a cute little Dr. Seuss character.


Dont worry he has a police car as well.


Katy is such a good sister. She always seems to be trying to find a way to make Will laugh.


Even if it involves putting her face where Will's butt usually goes!


It gets him every time!

No comments: