Friday, April 19, 2013

Astalavista California


Our last day in California, we wanted to make it a good one. Save the best for last they say. I think the Monteray Bay Aquarium was a good way to end the trip. Although I was not sure we were going to make it there with the slippery stomaches and sick bugs going around. Katy was practicially in tears when we mentioned that it may be best to stay home. You could definatly tell that she was not feeling 100% but she still had a blast!


I can't say enough great things about this place. I have only been once when I was little but I still remember most of it. Hopefully it made a big impression on Katy as well.




There was so much to see and do, we were having a hard time just trying to squeeze it all in.


Katy found that she enjoyed making a book mark best, and riding in the stroller as well (not usually on the menu for this little girl), but I'm glad she still had fun.


When we got back I think most everyone crashed...and for those who didn't Rachel had reading time.



This house was just the bees knees. I really wish this picture did it better justice!


After dinner we headed down to the beach for smores.



I guess Will wasnt impressed so he promptly fell asleep.

I cant think of a better way to end our trip.

No comments: