Sunday, June 2, 2013

cake smash | will's first taste of sweets


This boy melts my heart. If he could only talk I would probably give him whatever he asked for! I wanted to do cake smash pictures, just like we did for Katy. He was not such a big fan of them though. Luckily I still got some cute ones. These were actually taken on his birthday.

Side note: This is when his runny nose started. Since his birthday he has been SICK and we have been to the doctor multiple times. Each time he has something different, and this week he is super stuffy. Hopefully he can get better soon because I felt awful taking these when he was obviously feeling not at the top of his game. The reason being, I still need to take some one year pictures (and he is 13 months!!!) Hopefully I can get some in the next week or two.


2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

He is so cute, even when sick! Hope he feels better soon.

Tyanna said...

Both your kids have had the best cake smashes!! Even Will not feeling good looks darling!!