Sunday, June 2, 2013

monday fun day | Logan | april 22nd


What is a Monday Funday? Well...it's a free day where we can do whatever we want and go wherever the wind takes us. We are random by definition.

beardshall (beard-shall):
1. the act of flying by the seat of your pants.
2. to be awesome
3. a combination of random and blow your mind crazy have the best time.

We literally found ourselves driving up to Logan this particular day because we wanted some of that famous Aggie ice cream. I think I've had this before but it's been a long while. Steve was happy to oblige us and proudly drove us up there to his old stomping grounds.

Katy and Will, of course, had a great time. Katy was so cute to share her ice cream...something she has a hard time with (which I'm convinced she gets from her sweet tooth mother). We also went to the book store and got a shirt, went to Steve's old dorm, checked out the temple, and drove around town.

Funny side story. The weekend I met Steve he was talking about going back up to Utah State with his friends. He was recently back from his LDS mission, and was 100% going back. By the end of the night we had a date set up for the following week. While eating our 2$ waffles at the Belgian Waffle Inn I mentioned something about going back up to school at Utah State. Steve quickly cut me off and said that he didn't know where I got that idea from but he was going to the U. This is funny because many many months later he told me this was a spur of the moment decision he decided to make right then and there on our first date. I'm sure we would have made it work, but I am grateful he stayed with me!






No comments: