Friday, November 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Britney

OK, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 2 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Oh the JOYS of learning about your favorite Amy!
Lets see what are my weird habits or facts about myself?.......
1. I love photography, my dream is to become a photographer. Now all I have to do is find a little more time!
2.My favorite foods are croutons, pez and any type of fruit (are those types of food?)!!!!!
3. If I could choose a talent my dream would be either to be a composer (I love instrumental music....love it, love it!) or I would choose to have rhythm. I can't clap to a beat for the life of me!
4. Surprising as it sounds I am actually a very good longboarder, who knew? (Also one of Steve and I's favorite past times)...... amazing I know
5. Steve always makes fun of me for saying this but Chuck(my dog) is one of my best friends! 
6. I have really bad feet, by this I mean that I have Taylor's Bunions. (On a related side note, my Taylor's Bunions are caused by my extremely high arches!!!! Not because I am a freak!)Now you think that this would be something that one would not like to share with others but the funny thing and the point of me telling this is the fact that I practically have to wear orthopedic shoes! Last time I checked I am not a grandma but a young 24 year old gal! Ha to that, what will my feet be like when I am actually a grandma? Only time will tell, hopefully they will just get me through my dream of running a marathon!

Tag you're it: 
Melynda &
Emilee

No comments: