Saturday, November 10, 2007

.ghostbusters.

Happy Halloween! This year was really fun. Wendy and the Olson's had us over on Halloween night for soup and memories too! Since Steve dressed up the weekend before he opted out. He said that I only get one dress up a year from him. I dressed up in Rogers old flight suit from the Airforce, I forgot to take pictures. 

Steve with Jordyn, can you guess what she is? 

Paige enjoying the food

Wendy, Heidi and Steve having a good time

While Britney and Josh were gone we babysat Gage and TJ. We told them that we would take them out to dinner, guess where we went? McDonalds...why do kids love that place? I was so impressed with their good manners. Gage at one point asked me, "May I go and play now?" Who asks that? Once we were done eating we headed over to Gardner Village. It was all decked out for Halloween. There were witches everywhere. Tj said his favorite one was the witch on the toilet, go figure! I would have gotten more pictures but TJ kept saying "no more pictures!" I guess Britney takes too many of those at home. Later that night we went back to our house and carved pumkins. TJ and Gage wanted Transformers and Ninja Turtles, they turned out really good but I didn't get any good picutures of them. We really had a great time, plus I think that Gage really liked Steve. He kept asking him all sorts of questions....very unlike Steve's police graduation. I guess Gage doesn't like uniforms!






3 comments:

Britney said...

Looks like fun, thanks again for helping and taking the boys for a night. I hope they were good. It's fun to see pictures of my boys on someone else's blog. Love you!

Kerry said...

Oh so cute! You and Steve did a great job babysitting, thanks for you help. Cute, cute pictures!

melynda said...

ok it looks like you had such a fun halloween! i love to look at your blog but i dont really like to comment so dont be mad! but i did tell you i would sent this to you
adamandmelyndasfamily.blogspot.com

mel