Friday, February 8, 2008

Perry City or BUST

Mom and I were able to go up to Perry to visit the Barkers. Britney was so nice to have us up. We got to see their new house, it's HUGE. I'm excited for them to move in. Britney also told us that she is going to be having a girl! I'm excited to meet her in June. I think Britney was shocked when she found out. The weird thing is that I can only imagine them with boys....so I guess you could say that I was shocked too!

After Dinner we were able to hang out a bit. Mom and TJ were doing some Yoga moves when Gage decided that it would be a good idea to "ride grandma". We all had a pretty good laugh. As you can see in the picture here, mom is straining her neck to get a good picture and Gage is blurry! What a good Grandma!
Unbenounced to my mother, TJ was feeling a bit too free that night and was letting them go. Britney and I couldn't stop laughing at TJ and Gage every time they would bend over! Mom and I had a great time going over there!

1 comment:

Britney said...

too funny! Thanks for coming up, we LOVE visitors.