Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Year End Roundup

So Christmas was great. I had such a great time. Of course we opened presents at about 2 AM on Christmas Eve. Steve is lucky that I am so nice. I am the type of person that wants to get up at 6 AM. I can only imagine that one day when we have kids I will be so excited for Christmas that I will be waking them up! What I love most about Christmas is spending time with family. 
Christmas Eve we had the Beardshall White Elephant party at the Olson's new house. They are always so nice to have us over. We got some good things. We even tried to bring the spider Steve got from Bryson, no one wanted it for some reason. Weird?

Here is Steve with Jordyn's "Chuck" puppy she got from Santa

Christmas morning we went to the Beardshall's for breakfast and exchanged gifts. Heidi and Kyle even got Steve his favorite movie.....a little movie called Return to OZ. How creepy is that! We all had a good laugh. The strange thing is that we haven't watched it yet, I think that Steve is avoiding it. 
When we had our fill of the Beardshalls we headed to mom's house. This year we switched things up a bit and just did Christmas on an individual bases instead of all getting together. I was not liking this idea until we decided to have a get together afterwards at my aunt Dana's house. It was so good to see everyone! Okay I am getting off track, we had a blast at my moms. We had lunch/dinner. After dinner we watched a movie. I think I fell asleep, Steve actually hogged the fireplace the whole time. Kind of strange for someone how always complains of it being hot!
Last but not least we headed to Grandma and Grandpa B's house for a family get together. More food of course! All in all it was a perfect Christmas. 

No comments: