Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8 months-

Okay so Katy turned 9 months yesterday, but this was a picture of her when she was 8 months so I figured we could do an 8 month post!

Likes
  • Loves to crawl around
  • Loves to walk, with my help of course
  • LOVES Chuck. Chuck . . . not so much!
  • Loves to see herself in the mirror still
  • Loves to eat "big girl food" 
  • Loves to climb the stairs, help us all!
  • Loves to chew on everything, even though she still has no teeth!
  • Loves to eat dog food and tip over Chucks water
Dislikes 
  • Hates not being able to walk on her own
  • Hates being told what to do, not being able to eat Chuck's food
  • Hates to be scared, has cried  several times when steve has jumped out and scared me!
  • Hates to get her diaper changed. Won't hold still for the life of her!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

OK, that was fun. Now I'm ready for the 9 month post...almost current but not quite. I have to give you a hard time because your posts are few and far between and I'm your Mom and I can get away with it:)

Britney said...

What no teeth yet???? I don't think I knew that?

She's a doll!

McKell Callister said...

What a cutie! Time flies! She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable that she is that old and big...So cute! Love those eyes...and that plate looks tasty.