Friday, August 14, 2009

Party City

Park City was a blast this year. Steve's parents have time share with Marriot, and they decided to go to Park City this year. We had one unit on Main Street and one unit at the Mountainside Resort. I always look forward to spending time with family. I don't feel that I took enough pictures at Snowbird so I tried to make up with that here, as you can see! (Plus I still have some more to post, but Blogger is being dumb right now)

Katy got her first taste of real shopping. We hit up the outlets and main street. I am pretty sure she had a good time!

Heidi and Kyle came up almost every night. They didn't spend the night with my new niece Brynne and all!

Steve was so proud that Katy got her first taste of diet Coke and all, not really! But it made for a pretty funny picture. She looks surprised that she got caught!

For some reason Katy was not diggin' uncle Steve! Maybe it was the facial hair?

Cute Mr. Blake

Cute Miss Page

Hayden seems to enjoy himself as well!

Cheeser Mr. Grayden

Joanne and Roger. We had a BBQ for Rogers Birthday! I won't tell you how old he is (59). People only get better with age I say!

A bit overexposed but I liked this picture of Joanne. We drove up in the mountains and had to stop here!

For whatever reason (probably the fact that there was no top on it) kids seem to be drawn to the Jeep, as you can see here!

We stayed on Main Street with Roger and Joanne, and Robyn and Wendy stayed in the Mountainside resort. Each night Roger and Joanne had one of the grandkids sleep over. This picture is proof that Jordyn stayed with us, she helped Katy get ready to go swimming!

We had a chance to go up and see the skiing museum at the olympic park. It was a good time. Uncle Rob even stopped and posed for a picture!

Katy even had a good time at the museum!

On the 24th of July Roger's whole family came up and we had a picnic in the park. Of course no picnic would be complete without Grandma and Grandpa Beardshall. They always love to get their hands on Katy. Katy said she had a great time!

Grandma with Katy

And to top off the night Jordyn and Carter helped to barry Grayden!!!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh great post. Cute, cute pictures of everyone. Looks like lots of fun for everybody.

Britney said...

How fun. Okay, I know I said Katy looks like Steve...but NOT ANYMORE! Holy cow, she's a spittin' image of you! Love you, see you Friday!

Rob Dog said...

Love these pictures!! The one of my Steve and Katy is so funny! I cant wait to see more! Did the ones of Grayden and the giant chess pieces work out?

Anonymous said...

Love when Graden gets buried.