Thursday, October 1, 2009

A National Holiday!

A BIG shout out to Steveo on his Birthday!!!! Yes, it's that wonderful time of year when Steve turns 23 AGAIN!!! Ha! (Really, I am now married to a 28 year old if you can believe it!)

In the Beardshall house we celebrate national holiday style!!! So it's your birthday all month long, or your National Holiday! Steve tends to celebrate for about 3 months prior..."but it's for my Birthday."

This year we decided to celebrate Redneck style and we went to the State Fair. What a great time we had. Steve had to work so we went in the morning to the fair. It was a great day and, bonus, hardly anyone was there. Katy had a blast, mostly watching all the interesting people that seem to come in droves. She is defiantly a people watcher. Where else can you see animals and a decorated potato? No where but the fair. We opted not to pay 10$ each for lunch and we went to one of Steve's favorite restraunts...Pei Wei. So all in all we had a great time!

Happy Birthday to big Steve! Thank you for having a national holiday that we could all celebrate in with you. Hope your 23rd year is a great one for you!

Katy and Steve being silly


At the shark encounter, pretty scary. Katy didn't seem the least bit worried that we were about to get eaten!


Steve practicing waiving with Katy

Some of that redneck style I was talking about!

The lovely decorated potato. I believe this one won a prize!

These baby pigs were actually really cute! Steve wonders why I don't like to eat pork!

And the lovely milking cows!!!

5 comments:

Luke and Marin said...

Looks like lots of fun. Happy Birthday Steve!!

Kerry said...

What a fun thing to do on your birthday. I love the fair and seeing all the fun pictures reminds me why!

anya said...

This post made me miss your little fam... why does Steve make us all laugh so hard! Tell him hi and happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny about the Birthday thing...I am surprised he worked the day you went to the fair..."but it's my birthday" ha!!! Cute post!

Anonymous said...


I still love the state fair we just went last month my favorite is still the animals.