Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fun?

When Nicole and I were running we decided that we needed to go swimming. We opted for the WVC fitness center. We planned on meeting there at 10:00. Good thing we were late because it didn't open until 11:30....weird? Luckily we were able to hang out here:
Way cool kids play area.
Mostly I think they loved the grocery area. But it was like a little city....very fun.

Afterwards? We headed to the pool. Apparently Katy decided to be mortified of the water buckets that would fill up and dump over. No matter where we were in the pool she was screaming bloody murder!!!! I would have snapped a picture of it but every time I put Katy down she wanted to go and jump into the big pool....maybe to get away from the buckets of terror!!!! Nicole and Oakley were good sports, considering! Katy and I left about a half hour later. Hey at least we got Nicole in for free.

Maybe we can try again another time Nicole. Ha, all this after I we were talking about how Oakley didn't really care of the water and Katy loved it.....so much the opposite this day! Thanks Nicole!

1 comment:

Nicole and Kevin said...

We had a BLAST! Thanks for coming with us and getting us in for FREE! We will have to go to Cherry Hill next time where they don't have any buckets of terror :) I love the picture you took of Oakley - I stole it and saved it to my computer (it may also show up on my blog in the near future :)