Thursday, June 10, 2010

More excuses to get together....

I seriously love Memorial Day! Not only do we get to honor those who have fought and died for our freedoms, but it's the kick off to summer. Plus it always seems like there is a million things to do all weekend! Chris and Wendy had us all over for a big breakfast....this is becoming a favorite tradition I might add..... and we had a blast. Most of the fun was had on the trampoline. My mother-in-law Joanne is a champ. Not only did she agree to get on the tramp, but she agreed to have Steve bounce her and to top it all off, he bounced her with Paige and Katy!!!! This picture makes me laugh my head off!!!

Grayden just had to get in on the fun too. Again, Joanne, this makes me laugh my head off. I hope you don't mind me posting such joyful pictures of you. I love that we will always have this to look at and laugh!

Wendy insisted that I also get a picture of Grayden jumping on the tramp. She especially loved his PJ + rain boots he put together here. I must say that I agree!

Chuck of course had to come too. I am not sure why but he always manages to rub himself in unseemingly gross things! Did I ever tell you about the dog poop incident at the dog park? Remind me to tell you that one day. Luckily today, it was nothing that could leave a mark. Oh and I'm sorry Chuck is showing his unmentionables here in this picture!

Cassie, on the other hand, was a good dog and didn't roll in poop. Poor thing though....she was diagnosed with a heart condition that will ultimately take her life. I think it's hard for the Olson's because there is no way really of telling if she's in a ton of pain or not, and also how long she really has. But I just wanted to post this to tell Cassie that I love her!

Thanks again for Chris and Wendy having us over!!! Always a good time had by all!

1 comment:

Ken and Jos said...

Looks like Chuck and my dog have the same thing in common - except Korwynn roles and EATS cat poop... yep you heard me right!!! Dee-scuss-ting!! Dogs are the best though and that last picture breaks me heart. :-(