Friday, October 8, 2010

Ode to Summer!

I suppose summer had to end sometime. It's sad though, because I had a great summer. I got west nile virus, lost a TON of weight, then I went back to the lake. I......stepped on a piece of glass in the parking lot, which hurt. That got infected even though I peed on it. Saw Inception, or at least dreamt I did.

-Michael Scott
The Office

I know this is an ode to summer, but we are already well into fall (hence the pumpkins)! And Katy picked out these PJs at Costco today although I tried to convince her that she wanted the CUTE ballerina ones. She insisted that the monkeys were the way to go. I guess we need a few more pairs so maybe next time! And excuse the crazy hair, we had a sucker today!


4 comments:

Amy said...

Love Katy's glasses! She is so cute. Addy loves monkeys too and in fact we just got monkey PJs. Cute, cute girl.

Randi said...

love the office quote! ha ha glad it was michael scott and not you! I really love the photos on your header!

Nicole and Kevin said...

Oh my, I thought that Michael Scott quote was you at first, and I was thinking "I didn't know Amy got West Nile Virus." Ha ha, funny! Katy is so cute!!! Oakley got the snowmen pjs at Costco :)

Luke and Marin said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! I hope she and James plan on dating later on!