Monday, July 11, 2011

A day in the life.....

Just catching up on some way old iPhone pics....

1. Making a fort with dad....the chairs on the ottoman is not a good idea!
2. Checking out the rabbits at the IFA store for Easter.
3. Colt laying on Katy in the car. Not sure if she's happy about that or not!
4. This girl can work an iPod like no ones business!
5. Colt sneaking on my bed to take a nap. Oh man! The Hair!!!!
6. Falling asleep in the massage chair at Brookstone, we may have to invest in this one!
7. Checking out the U of U bookstore while we visited Grandma Joanne.
8. She always has to try on hats when we are shopping!

1. Trying on the rabbit helmet at Target. We ended up getting one at the safety fair this year.
2. Checking into our hotel in California.
3. Sleeping under the desk in Vegas on the way down.
4. Poor Colt! Katy thinks he's a horse!
5. Trying on those hats again!
6. Falling asleep at dinner in California. No massage chair required!
7. Whiskey Pete's on the way back from California....bathroom break!
8. Playing with her Tangled app, we love pascal!

Fun as usual!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck Amy your baby is so big...I have been a little out of it for a while and I can't believe how big she is getting!!! Thanks so much for always being so supportive of my blog and little family, you are always so sweet to leave comments!

Hope all is well...I love the pics of you guys with the funny glasses on! ha ha ha!!!

McKell Callister said...

What fun... I am glad for my phone pics because it's so nice to be able to just whip it out and take pictures of whatever adventure you roll into...but I'm also bad at ever getting them off there and onto the computer, let alone the blog...so props to you. We are totally raising the ipod generation because my kids are way better at running them than I am!