Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Awards Ceremony

2011 has been an incredible year for Team Beardshall. We were really lucky to be able to experience all these great moments. You can check out last years awards here.
This years awards ceremony is brought to you by Chuck Norris and Steve's favorite drink, Diet Coke!

Best way to celebrate your anniversary, and feel really old at the same time moment!

Best DIY lipstick goes to me and a whopper!

Best going to the doctor moment goes to Katy and her yogurt raisin incident, hey no broken bones this year...SCORE!

Best organization of a read-a-thon goes to Katy and her animals

Best "party like a rock star" / "I don't need a nap" moment

Best silly faces go to Katy and I, we got a lot of practice in this year

Best White Trash Moment goes to Jon and Michelle

Best Disneyland moment goes to Katy when she got her Mr. Potato Head

Best Angry Birds impression goes to Katy in the camping box!

Best hair cut by Amy goes to Chuck, doesn't he look so handsome!

Best way to get out of taking a picture for mom moment goest to Steve

Best falling asleep moment goes to Katy and Grandma Ida

Best Kiss goes to Steve and Katy.

Best daddy daughter shot goes to this beaut, Steve and Katy are the cutest!

Best surprise goes to Little Buddy

Best smile goes to Katy and Steve, Moab makes you do that

Best remember when moment goes to the Belgian Waffle Inn

Best self timer shot goes to Chuck and his butt!

Thank you for sharing all of these moments with my family and I and for reading our blog. I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a fantastic year!

XOXO Team Beardshall
2011...signing off

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I just can't believe how good all your pictures turn out. I need you to give me some lessons!!!!

Mandy said...

Love you Amy! You always make me smile :) You had some great pictures and memories last year

melynda said...

ok, i LOVE the angry birds pic, too cute. and btw... we love happy sumo, call us next time you go!

Tyanna said...

What a great post to remind you of how fun you guys are! If I tried to do a year in review it would be pretty drab compared to this ( :