Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby B Week 26

Ha I know that all I have been posting is weekly updates....I'm not trying to turn this into a baby blog. I just want to post more meaningful things. So I do have some posts in the works, no worries there!

This week we had another ultrasound. Here is a breakdown of our ultrasounds.
Week 8: Check to make sure everything was fine with the previous miscarriage.
Week 18: Find out what we are having.
***Think little buddy has a cyst on his kidney, scheduled for another ultrasound
Week 20: Follow up ultrasound.
***Think you have two ureters on one kidney.
Week 25: Follow up ultrasound.
***Back to thinking you have a cyst on your kidney. But this time instead of one cyst on one kidney you have lots on both kidneys.

Who really knows what that means. I liked the thoughts of the ultrasound doctor. She said these ultrasounds are great to have, but because we are not able to take an ultrasound of little buddy himself we have to just look at them as road maps on the next steps after he is born. At this point in time there is a good possibility that I will have another ultrasound about 34 weeks to see if they want to change their minds again...and for sure on little buddy himself when he gets here.

We'll see what the next few weeks have in store for us...aside from getting bigger! That is one thing that has been a constant!

4 comments:

Michelle Schmidt said...

Let the stress continue for you I guess :) Sorry to hear that, you have such a great attitude about all of this. We are excited for Disney on Ice too, it will be so fun! I LOVE the picture of you and Katy on the side of your blog. It is so fun. Hope to see you soon.

Alesha said...

Oh Am, nothing like a freakin roller coaster. The unknown is just straight up lame. I hope and pray thing work out for the best for you guys! Loves! ♥

Kara said...

I agree with everything Alesha said.

Also, good to know that my litte June isn't the only boob obsessed baby around ;)

Nicole and Kevin said...

So which scenario is better... two ureters or cysts? I am so sorry, the unknown is the worst. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy is going well, and you will have the best case scenario when little guy is born.