Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby B Week 23

Ha, it still seems as though I am basing this series on the fact that I am due on May 4th (although my doctor said to expect this guy anytime between April 23rd and the 4th). I was told today that I am measuring big and since my fluid levels are normal I am going to just put a disclaimer out there that I am between 23 and 25 weeks.

My appointment today was good, although it makes me a bit stressed. I got a chance to follow up with my doctor on my last ultra sound results. It seems, the way she was talking, that surgery may be inevitable for little buddy. I asked if it would be the kind of thing that we could wait a bit on or if he'd be a newborn. She said most likely if he does have surgery it will be as a newborn.

I'm glad that we know what is going on, and I think that I am still so blessed that it could always be much worse...but I am still a bit worried about everything. Crazy to think that a laid back mom could be stressing about something, but I am. I guess because only time will tell I will have to learn a lesson in patients.

9 comments:

Randi said...

those are all great names, wow I didn't know that your little guy was having kidney issues. Dang! you hate to have those kind of worries for your baby. I am glad they are on top of things though and hopefully everything will go just fine. love ya girl!

Sheena said...

My votes are for William and Lewis (because I know my opinion on this huge decission is very important!)!

Tyanna said...

Love all the names that are in the running. Little Lewis Beardshall sure does sound cute. We'll keep the little guy in our thoughts and prayers. You look fantastic by the way...such a cute pregnant mom! If you have him on April 23 or 24th we will have two kids that are within a few days of each other!

Tyanna said...

I just realized that my comment made it sound like I was going to have another baby in April but I just meant that Dutch's birthday is April 21 and Sennah's birthday is November 12....so our kids would have birthdays within a few days of each others. No new babies for me!!

Nicole and Kevin said...

Oh, I feel for you. I know this probably doesn't make you stress less, but I am confident everything will work out (surgery or no surgery). I think your little guy is just preparing you for the stress he will bring you later in life, ha :)

Alesha said...

Good luck Am! I will keep you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck I have been so out of it...I didn't even know you had a little buddy on the way!!! Yahoo...I am going to have to read up and see what is going on with that little guy!!! Best of luck...lots of love and prayers coming your way!!!

melynda said...

love the pants!!!

Katy said...


Can not believe we were going to name Will Jon so weird.