Saturday, July 13, 2013

4 X 12 April



April 2013.

I cannot begin to tell you how astonished I am that we have had the pleasure of knowing Will for a year...because the BIG highlight of this month was celebrating this little guys national holiday. What a fun time. He is really turning into a big personality, and it's fun to see that develop.

Might I also add that I am also super impressed that I got two snap shots of all of us together....even though Katy looks like she is being tortured in the second picture at Will's party! That is her new humor me for a picture face. Oh the joys of trying to work with that one! At least I'm not the only one that get's that.

So some highlights of our month were....Steve hooking us up with tickets for family night to the Jazz game (Will's first), celebrating Easter and the resurrection of our savior, going on my annual girls weekend trip with my mom and sisters, watching LDS conference, exploring Antelope Island (we have to go back there ASAP), and going to all of Katy's soccer games (she has improved so much from last year).

I'd also like to note the fact that Katy is just as hilarious as she has ever been. While Katy was listening to music on her iPod and singing Carly Ray Jepson at the top of her lungs, she stopped and looked at me. She said, very seriously, "Wow, mom, I'm pretty good at this stuff. You should probably sign me up for singing or something." I smile every time I think of that.




No comments: