Monday, April 19, 2010

Easters

We love Easters are our house!!! This year we actually had a reason to celebrate the commercialized side of Easter. Katy's finally old enough to get excited when there is a basket full of stuff just for her! The funny thing is that I had gone shopping about a month before and had her basket sitting on the counter full to the brim. Everyday she would take me in the kitchen and point out the fact that there was a basket full of goodies there. I just pretended that it didn't exist! Duh! Next year the Easter Bunny will have to be more careful where he is putting things. NOTED for sure!

We got to dye Easter eggs, and our faces...

We had our annual Easter Egg Hunt with Grandpa Roger and Grandma Joanne
Complete with Dora or "Dorie" shirt, as Katy calls it!

Books and a chocolate bunny (for mom)! Cadbury....YUM!

Eatin' some Jellies

Even though it looks like she is lovin' the chocolate bunny, this only lasted for about 3 minutes. She is just not a kid that loves candy. Too bad I had to eat it, I think I secretly got that for me anywho. Hey that is what good moms do, try to teach their kids how to share!

2 comments:

McKell Callister said...

I don't think Owen really even knows what chocolate is, because if it's in our house and chocolate, i eat it! He can have all that other garbage candy! (or wait, I shouldn't give him that either?)
I love the first pic of her dyeing eggs where you can see two tears sitting just below her eyes! Fun stuff:)

Nicole and Kevin said...

Oakley has those same books (1 spot at Target?). I LOVE all of Katy's hair - she is just simply adorable!