Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bloomers

Roger had a great idea a few weeks ago to bring the camera over to our Sunday dinner and take some pictures by the trees on their street.

They were beautiful and in full bloom....the only problem was the fact that these flowers smell just like dead rotting fish! Maybe I am overreacting but they do not smell good. If I'm not mistaken aren't flowers supposed to smell good?

At least we had a good time taking a quick picture!

I love these pictures because I couldn't get everyone to look at me the same time!
Grandma look up here, woo hoo....

Grandpa....hey Grandpa....over here...
I think people are genuinely interested when I am acting like a crazy person yelling and making funny noises what Katy or any kid for that matter thinks of me!

I think she found me mildly amusing at least!

Ahhh Perfect! And did anyone notice the stain on Katy's shirt? I guess we should have taken them before we ate dinner!

Im grateful for knowing these two. They are super great examples to us and now to Katy. If you'll notice Grandpa has family names in his shirt pocket because Roger and Joanne had gone with them to the temple the night before.

And I love this picture because of the same reasons noted above, but also for Rogers pocket shirts. He refuses to buy shirts unless they have a pocket so he can keep his glasses and pens in there! Ha....I don't think I'll ever forget that!

Katy even got to meet Lucky. The dog of a neighbors son I believe? Who knows Katy liked him regardless of who he came with.

4 comments:

Ellingson's said...

what a cute blog! And what a cute family!! Love it :)

Kerry said...

I love all these pictures, Katy is so cute and the trees are beautiful!

Britney said...

lookin' good!

holly said...

Those trees do stink!!! But they are pretty!