Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fun at Mom's

Like I mentioned before we had a great Easter. Mom made yummy lasagna and had us all over for dinner. She also gave all the kidos fun balls. We had an absolute blast throwing those things around in the front yard. Who knew you could have so much fun?

Can I just make note of this vest that Katy is wearing? I got this for her before it fit her. As you can see we are defiantly on the verge of growing out of it. I do think it's cute (that's why I bought it!), but she insists on wearing it ALL the time. I am almost afraid to open the closet doors when she is with me because she will immediately spot this thing and demand to wear it! So I know it doesn't match, but I'm not the one who picked it out!

Katy love's her cousins but she especially LOVES Gage!

Zach always seems to have a good time throwing everyone around...

It got pretty intense a few times!

Mr. Smiley!
One of those intense moments I was talking about!!!!

"Yeah I got it, thanks!"

We LOVE Aunt Katie!!!

2 comments:

Britney said...

Gosh Amy, your blog looks soooo great! I'm jealous! :)

The pictures you got from Easter are fantastic. I love the "got it thanks' post under Brynn's picture! :)

Alesha said...

Love the pic of Katie with the kiddos, it is super cute! So fun to get cousins together huh?