Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Craft: Hand Wreath

Ok....it's cold outside and a girl can only listen to the serious satellite channels and dance so long before we have to do something a little more productive!

I was trying to think of a fun idea that Katy and I could do without having to go to the store. I remembered when I was little in school and making these wreaths. My mom always loved anything I made and I figured we could use the decorations around here.

Oh and Katy had a BLAST might I add.

What you'll need:
Paper
Glue Stick
Pen or Pencil
and Scissors.....

Trace your hand. Looks impressive but I had to help her with that part!

Cut out your hands....

Don't forget to trace your buddies hands too!

Glue together.....

And hang on your door! We love how it turned out. Katy kept crinkling up the hands but it ended up adding something to it don't you think? Now we have a pretty door that all our Christmas cards can go on!

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Super duper cute idea! And the pictures are adorable.

Tyanna said...

She's adorable! Love the wreath idea, looks like something I am gonna have to do with my little gal. Also, great job on the adorable quilt!

Amy said...

Addy and I just may have to do this project too! Very cute.

Kerry said...

That's adorable!