Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Hair Cut

Well Katy got her first hair cut, or hair trim. Actually we cut her hair when she was a few months old because her beautiful black curly hair all fell out and left her with a very stylish mullet! Steve made me cut it when a lady at the store pointed out that she had really weird hair! People are so random sometime!

Well ever since then it's been growing like a weed and Steve has mentioned a few times that she needs to get it cut. I of course refused kindly but decided that it might not hurt to take her to Aunt Katie for a trim, because that is pretty much all we did! Ha.

Katy seem to be most amused by the booster chair. That is all she talked about all afternoon! She really did a great job. She was so serious in the chair it was making us laugh. I guess this girl is serious about her fashion sense!

See what I mean? Very serious!

"Mom seriously with the camera!" This is what she must have been thinking.

The finished product! Oh and I don't know if you can see it here but Katie put a "hair pretty" in her hair. A strand of bling I guess you could say. I am not sure what it was made out of. Katy love it so much she had to pull it out of her hair on the way home to get a better look at it!

Thanks Katie we loved out hair trim!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Katy is so cute in the chair. Very cute girl!!

Alesha said...

I'd really be lying if I said I have ever seen a cuter little girl in my life...I dont think I have. Can I have her? :)

Kerry said...

Good job Katie and Katy! So cute!

Nicole and Kevin said...

She looks adorable!!!

I am super impressed that you are doing art projects with Katy. I have the hardest time trying to keep Oakley entertained - I will have to try out the hand wreath.

That quilt - oh my word - it is beautiful!!! I LOVE it! I am so impressed with it! It makes me want to learn how to use a sewing machine :) You did such a great job - you are my crafting hero!