Saturday, April 16, 2011

Super Fun

And thus the Easter Egg Hunting for the season starts. We had a little Easter egg hunt with playgroup yesterday. And our cute little neighborhood had one this morning. Katy was LOVIN' it for sure. Wow, I'm kind of glad the eggs were mostly filled with one piece of candy because she got a TON of eggs. We have a few more to go so we'll see how much more we can find.

She wanted to play at the playground after. She kept telling me to watch her basket so no one would get it. She is super into things being "MINE" lately and seems to think that everyone else must want them too. She also had to remind me not to eat any. Why would she even need to do that?!? Ok, I've been known to steal a few (a lot) of the good Halloween candy :)

It's (commercially) beginning to look like Easter around here. I've made Katy one dress from pillow cases I've found at the Down East Clearance center for less that 4 bucks. I think I'm going to try to make one more by next week if I can make the time! I love Down East. By the way I found $42.50 in a duffle bag I just bought there! BOO YA!

4 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Love the pictures (as usual)! And the decor is fabulous!

Randi said...

ok if I had decor like these they'd be gone in a day (via my stomach)!

anya said...

are you kidding me!? you found money in a bag you bought at downeast?! AWESOME!

Sheena said...

Fun! I love Katy's easter basket... I do believe that I was with you when you bought the liner at your favorite store!
And I second Randi on the decor! So cute, but I am pretty sure the jelly beans would be near gone, the bunny would be missing it's head, and, hello, I believe those are cadbury mini eggs in with the bunny... YUM!!! You can keep the peeps!