Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Take a Bath

If you want to have a good time in the bath, make up some bath paints. They were super easy and SO fun. Katy sure was entertained. I found this great idea on Pinterest, although I've seen it a few places.

I've been trying to think of fun things Katy and I can do with stuff we already have lying around the house. This was a perfect solution for an afternoon.


Katy said that she was painting a picture of us hiking up the mountain!

We've since made extra to keep in the bathroom. I'd suggest a smaller brush too, it'll last longer that way! But it was worth the 5 minute effort to make and was oh so easy to clean up!

5 comments:

Britney said...

Those pictures are great! Love the lighting and the ideas, thanks!

Randi said...

FUN! what a super mom idea!

Lacey said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!!! I will have to try this out with Layla.

Nicole said...

Oh those are such cute pictures!!! I do not think that Katie can get any cuter! I just did a major catch up on your blog and LOVED all the pics! Thanks for this idea too, I am going to use it for Harrison, maybe he will get his fix painting on the tub walls instead of my home walls!!!

LOVE your header by the way, super cute!

Amy said...

Way cute! You do such fun things with your cute Katy. Thanks for giving me ideas of what to do with my kiddos.