Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby B Week 30

Oh goodness....back to the name game again. I still really like Lewis, but Steve doesn't. Steve still likes Ken, but with Roger being the middle name I don't love that. We've thrown around Jacob but I am worried about the Twilight craze (ha maybe I'm crazy...who thinks of that?). The name Roger is a family tradition on Steve's side. Grandma Beardshall was an only child and her maiden name is Roger. Steve is Steven Roger and his dad is David Roger.
We just keep coming back to William...so for now I am pretty sure that is what you will be named. Katy is so cute she keeps saying that she is so excited to meet "baby Will". Steve said to me the other day that William and Katie sounded good. I don't know why but it made me laugh and I told him probably because Prince William and Kate Middleton. He laughed too...I'm not sure how many people would have drawn that conclusion (more now that I have pointed it out!).
So there you have it for now!

1 comment:

McKell Callister said...

I like will...and yes I did think of prince William and Kate, but not until you said them together. The name thing is a fight at our house.