Sunday, January 20, 2013

seven



Well this happened at the end of November if you can imagine it. Here are a few things you enjoyed this month: 
  • You added peddling with your left foot to the mix of army crawling you enjoy so much. I'm thinking that you may have some real skateboarding skills on day. Man you are so FAST!
  • You are a big fan of cords. You will unplug anything you can get your hands on, including the christmas tree!
  • You are pulling yourself up to stand all the time. 
  • You are still loving your binkie but you don't really love it to sleep with. Best of both worlds right there for mom!




Looks like you are going to be pretty good at the staring contests!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable! I'm so nervous to have a boy ... I just hope he's as cute and good as your baby!

The Hardy's said...

I just can't get over how cute he is! Love all the pics--you're an amazing photographer!