Monday, March 31, 2008

Amy's Birthday Bash!!!

So for my Birthday I requested a day at the Zoo, which is exactly what I got! (I haven't been to the Zoo I'm pretty sure since I was a Sophomore!!!) Seeing that my birthday was on a Thursday Steve and I decided to take Friday off to celebrate! Wendy brought Carter, Jordyn and Grayden and Heidi brought Blake and Paige. Robyn was not in the mood to walk around the zoo (She was about to pop....she had Hayden on the 21st! Pictures to come soon...) and Britney has been having contractions and the doctor told her to take it easy seeing that she is due in June! We at least had a chance to stop by and say hi to her, TJ and Gage. 
My Birthday was probably the best yet! Here in the Beardshall family we like to celebrate Birthdays  just like they were a National Holiday. Which is just what we did.  

Here is Steve with Jordyn and Blake. They would not let go of his hands! They were practically fighting over which one got to hold his hand, hence he is holding both of their hands! Steve has a hard time with germs and he was feeling a bit claustrophobic. That makes me laugh just thinking about it!!! Wow our world is going to be turned up side down when we have kids isn't it?

The Rinos

The Cougar, not for the BYU fans though! Boo to the Cougars, this was a fun picture though!
The peacock
The Elephant, I am digging bum pictures lately!
And one more of our Elephant friends!!!


2 comments:

Arnell Family said...

I love your photos! You have an amazing talent! I don't think that I will ever be the same when I go to the zoo again! I want you to take pics of my family! You pretty much already have a picture like Paul - the monkey! Way to go!

Lance and Em said...

The the pics! These are so cute. Hope the zoo day was great.