Monday, March 31, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner


Just in case I don't post for a while, I have been known to do that...you have some Murder Mystery Dinner pictures to look forward too! John and Michelle Schmidt have planned this for a while. We are doing it tomorrow on April fools and I can't wait!!!
I'll set it up for you....
Till Death Do Us Part: Your presence is requested to celebrate the union of Becky Giovanni to Stanley Simpson with a wedding reception you won't ever forget....Speak now or forever a killer goes free!
Steve is Chris, the Security Guard and I am Stacey, the cousin of the Bride. 
Here is just a little taste of what you are in for. John and Michelle live in his Grandparents basement... this is the Dining Room, complete with gold leaf cage. Stay tuned and happy April Fools tomorrow!

No comments: