Monday, March 31, 2008

Guitar Hero!!!!

If you want to play a fun game then look no further than Guitar Hero! Katie my sister and Zach her boyfriend got us hooked. We had everyone over for dinner a few weeks ago and played this afterwards. As you can see we even got Steve's parents Roger and Joanne to play....not an easy feat!
Steve convinced Katie and Zach to leave the game with us for the night, we ended up with it for 3!!! Steve had the next day off and actually played most of the day. And for any of you that know Steve that is saying something, he hates Video Games!!!!!
I am happy to report that Steve and I can now play pretty well on the medium level and my mom even went out and bought a Wii and this game so we can play it when we are over there. She says it's for when the family gets together, but I know she secretly plays it when we are not there so she can beat us!!!

Joanne was pretty good...Roger on the other hand, not so much! Sorry Roger!!!

No comments: