Monday, March 31, 2008

Just another Presidents Day!

Okay... I am pretty peeved that most of my pictures are not loading today. I am pretty sure that they are too big of files and I photoshopped some of them and I can only imagine that is why they are having a hard time. These are not even my favorites out of the bunch! But seeing that I am getting so many complaints (even threats) to update I must post what I have.

So here we go.... for Presidents Day weekend we have been going down with Johnny and Jane to St. George with everyone for the past few years. Steve and I were planning on going but his schedule changed last minute leaving us home with the Davis's...GREAT!!! No what?

We decided to make the most of the day. Rachel and I had a pretty good time considering making the most of the day to Steve and Andrew meant eating at an all you can throw away buffet (The Chines Gourmet on 4500 South, I only ate salad and ice cream if you know what I mean! You never know what you are going to get!) and shooting guns. We had to bring the dogs of course. Wow Chuck just isn't very photogenic so I'm glad that Gus was there. Again I would have posted my favorite pictures but this stinkin' website is not working today!!!!

We actually had a blast, although I am pretty sure that Chuck is deaf now! Anybody know doggy sign language?

Davis the sharp shooter!!!

Rachel and Gus Gus

No comments: